UK Sales Director
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, LondonSales
Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
Incision Academy is our globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched our second product, Incision Assist, a workflow support mobile application for the operating room. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our UK commercial team, to be based remotely in the UK.
This is a dynamic commercial role where you will contribute to further develop the UK market for our great products, add new customers to our client base, and contribute directly to creating a world where high quality surgical knowledge is accessible to everyone!
- Engage with hospitals in the NHS and private hospital market;
- Responsible for new business, adding hospitals and hospital groups to our customer base;
- Be the point of contact for our hospital customers, and align efforts across the various departments: product, growth, content, marketing, customer success and your sales colleagues;
- Build and develop a pipeline of prospects to achieve the revenue goals in your territory.
- You will have at least a Bachelor Degree and 4-8 years strong commercial experience;
- Knowledge of- and experience in the UK hospital market;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are self driven and tenacious;
- You work well independently and are a smart traveler (combining working from home, and visiting the Amsterdam office, customers and events in the UK);
- You possess a go-getter approach without losing the long term objective out of scope.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide!
- Working in a true scale-up culture, mentality and atmosphere;
- Collaboration with, and learning from, a highly talented international team;
- A market conform salary and secondary benefits;
- Remote working combined with regular travel within the UK and to Amsterdam HQ.