Theatre Nurse with Training Mindset - UK
We are looking for a Theatre Nurse with Training Mindset who can create e-learning modules on relevant topics for Theatre Nurses. Think of certain skills or the use of medical equipment. This position covers the UK market and requires a native English speaker.
Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Preparing movie scripts to be filmed in the OR
- Filming the material in the OR and editing this material (no experience required) into the first rough draft version
- Collect insights and feedback from users
- Writing informative texts and questions about the e-learning topics
What you’ll need
- You have working experience as a Theatre Nurse
- You are ready to transfer your knowledge and experience
- You take initiative, have a positive mindset and think in solutions
- You are a team player, have good interpersonal skills and can work well together in an international and multidisciplinary team (including marketing, sales, product and customer success)
- You fit in with a rapidly changing scale-up environment and you are therefore a nice addition to our team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Native speaker)
- You will learn and develop quickly in an inspiring, energetic team consisting of healthcare entrepreneurs, medical/surgical professionals!
What you will get
- A full-time job, but a minimum of 32 hours is negotiable
- A true scale-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on services that will improve the world and provide development opportunities for talent!
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor
- Market standard package for a scale-up environment
- Working in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote)