Perioperative Practice SME and Medical Content Creator - based on the US East Coast
Incision is looking for an ambitious perioperative professional who wants to impact surgical care worldwide
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for surgery and education?
- Do you enjoy working on innovative training materials that improve healthcare worldwide?
- And do you want to work in a dynamic international scale-up atmosphere?
Then come and join the Incision team!
Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the operating room, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you will do
Your work at Incision consists of creating medical content for our online learning platform. You are responsible that the content is correct and up to the latest standards. Together with e-learning specialists, video editors, animators and other perioperative professionals, you will work on creating the best online content possible. You will also serve as a US practice resource for other teams, such as sales and marketing.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide
- A tailored onboarding program for you to learn the needed skills to hit the ground running
- Working in a true scale-up culture, mentality and atmosphere
- Fully remote (US East Coast-based) working opportunity with possible travel to our HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Collaboration with, and learning from, a highly talented and motivated team in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote)
- A market conform salary and secondary benefits
Are you the one?
- You love a challenge and you want to work in a new dynamic environment
- You are self-motivated and see opportunities in how surgical education can be improved
- You have a creative mind, are flexible and willing to learn new skills
- You are enthusiastic about education and you get excited about innovation in healthcare
- You have good knowledge of practice standards
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the perioperative environment as a surgical first assistant, surgical technologist, registered nurse or other licensed professional
- You are detail-oriented with a passion for precision and delivering qualit
- You are a strong communicator and have outstanding English verbal and written communication skill
- You have flexibility to attend virtual meetings with our Amsterdam-based team