Interim Operatiekamer expert/ projectmanager
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, amsterdamCustomer Success
Do you want to ensure that our customers get the best out of our products? And do you want to combine your strong project management with our mission to improve health care? Further develop yourself as a OR expert / Projectmanager in the field of surgical care and apply.
As the main contact point for our customers you’re responsible for keeping implementation projects on track, run regular evaluation meetings, come up with ways to increase adoption and identify areas for upsell. You’ll also be in charge of ensuring we record all the work we do with/for customers in our CRM/Project plans, and will handle contracting upon renewal.
You will work closely together with our medical specialists, Research Manager, Sales and Product team to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our products, will advocate for us to their peers, and will want to expand their use of Incision products.
What you will get from us if we’re a match:
- The opportunity to use your expertise in the OR setting, and at the same time learn together with our team
- Make a difference to healthcare professionals, and hence to patients
- NIce benefits package: pension, NS business card if you live outside of Amsterdam, 25 holidays
- Celebrations! Monthly company lunches and borrels
- Hybrid Working: we love to see you a couple of days in the office (in a beautiful historical building in the center of Amsterdam), but you do have the flexibility to work from home a few days per week
You will be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a good understanding of the hospital/OR environment, preferably also some medical knowledge
- Have great organising skills
- Want to learn the ins-and-outs of our products and significant relationship building new and existing customers
- Enjoy traveling (mostly in the Netherlands) from time to time to visit customers
- Like to collaborate with a lot of teams within our organization
- Are driven by our mission to improve surgical care world wide
- Are excited about working in a start-up environment
- Are fluent in Dutch and English