Channel and Partnership Sales Manager
Incision is looking for an experienced Global Channel and Partnership Sales Manager to join our Business Development team.
As a Global Channel and Partnership Sales Manager, you will ensure that our channels are delivering on our business objectives, You will build, expand, challenge, support and monitor our channels. You will do this in close cooperation with our marketing and growth people.
What you will do?
- You will build and expand our channel sales partners
- You will develop and execute annual plans in alignment and together with our channel partners
- You will onboard partners and bring them up to speed in an effective and efficient way
- You will be the point of contact for our channel partners, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, growth, content, marketing, and sales
- You will ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenues
- You will monitor the performance of the partnerships and engagements in delivering against plan
- You will support the channel sales partners by making sure they get the training and support needed to be successful. You will lead by example and be closely involved in the actual sales management activities
What you will get?
- A fulltime job - 40 hours per week
- A true scale-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on services that will improve the world and provide development opportunities for talent
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor
- Market standard package for a scale-up environment based on your experience
- The job is based in Amsterdam, the world is your customer. So a true global work setting
What you will need?
- You have at least a Master degree
- At least 5 years of successful sales management and/or business development experience, preferably in SaaS companies
- If you have experience in a medical device or big pharmaceutical company, that would be a plus
- If you are familiar with the hospital space, that is an advantage
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate Incision’s proposition to cross functional audiences
- You are analytical and well-organised
- You have a global mindset and experience with a cross cultural way of doing business
- You are a team player able to collaborate in an international team
- You are passionate about our purpose and mission, fit in a true scale up environment and like to have impact